An exciting pop-up tower that is simplicity itself to assemble and provides maximum impact to any display.
These displays work in the same way as the larger pop up walls and utilise 3 prints which tile-up side by side to create a complete cylinder which you can walk around. The framework of the evolution pop up tower is magnetic and takes just seconds to lock upright. Add the mag bars, hang your prints and the display is ready to use in a matter of minutes. By adding more/less box sections these stands are available in a choice of heights.
- Graphic kit includes frame, mag bars and hangers
- Panel widths are the same as the D-end front curve of the Quick (673mm wide)
- Available in 2,3,4 and 5 Quads High
Graphic Heights (mm): 2 Quad – 1495, 3 Quad – 2225,
4 Quad – 2968, 5 Quad – 3710
- Compact for easy storage
- Plum powdercoated finish
- Overall diameter 640mm
- Tower can be internally illuminated (full 360 degrees) using x9 PS1200 lights (see recommended accessories)
- For external lighting, please specify pole fittings on the lights and additional moulded node fittings for the tower (see recommended accessories)
- Suitable external lights: PS500, PS600, PS900 & PS1000 (see recommended accessories)
Assembled dimensions :
2265mm high x 640mm diameter
Weight(including case and graphic panels) 11kg approx.
Weight(including case, minus graphic panels) 6.5kg approx.